Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Interview with Yours Truly

I did an interview for insidetoronto.com which is up here.

The interview is of a type they post monthly, and is meant to be read by young people looking to see what requirements are necessary in pursuing various professions. I really like that idea, and while it is incredibly difficult to explain what kind of training you need as an author/actress, what kind of salary you might eventually make, and what is "success" in these fields, I endeavored to answer these questions as best as possible. In general it's a nice basic overview if you are interested in becoming either or both an actor and author, which some of you might find interesting.

Anyway, thought I would share it with y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview, Adrienne, and thinking about both your last answer in the interview, and your last blog post, I have an acting question.

My 17-year-old niece's ambition is to become an actress, and as such she is thinking of going to University (here in the UK) to study theatre and drama. What would you say are the practical steps to becoming an actress if you want it enough?

Thanks.

DJ